At Marketplace Dynamics, we offer Business Leadership Development and Educational Leadership Development services. Click the link below for the services we can help you with.
Corporations | Nonprofits | Houses of Faith | Government | Small Businesses | Individuals
Districts | Public Schools | Charter Schools | Private Schools | Nonprofit Educational Agencies
Among coaching professionals, it is said that coaching is “making that which is unconscious conscious.” Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, Carl Jung (1875 – 1961) said, “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
In simpler terms, coaching is an ongoing conversation where the coach provides content, insight, tools, wisdom, framework, ideas, encouragement, guidance and honest feedback, as you pursue your personal and professional goals. Your responsibility is to move from awareness to action and accountability.
In today’s competitive environment, some of the most successful business and organizational leaders have experienced tremendous benefits from coaching. Results have included increased revenue and productivity, career advancement, higher employee retention, and the development of more effective business strategies. Your results will vary depending on how long we work together and what actions you take.
At Marketplace Dynamics, our Four Branches of Leadership Success are:1. Assessing & mitigating leadership blind spots
2. Uncovering & deconstructing limiting beliefs
3. Identifying and dismantling organizational silos
4. Cultivating team capacity
Leadership blind spots, limiting beliefs, organizational silos and uncultivated team capacity will undermine and sabotage your plans for success, growth and profitability. As Coaches and Mentors, we come alongside our clients and guide them, either through individual or group coaching, through our Four Branches of Leadership Success.Individual Coaching
One-on-one private and confidential coaching conducted via teleconference, videoconference or face-to-face. When we work with you one-on-one, it is our highest objective to help you reach your purpose, vision and goals by working through leadership programs specific to your needs. Together, we will create a powerful and strategic plan for you to gain clarity through a process that includes interaction and accountability.Group Coaching
Coaching in a group setting, although not singular in nature, allows the entire group’s thoughts and input to magnify the richness of the discussions, resulting in developing solutions that are above and beyond what any individual can create. The cohesive bond we form as a group empowers each person to develop the leader within and shine in a safe environment that nurtures the entire group. It is an experience unlike any other and follows the same premise as an academic think tank.
Click below to request your FREE 30-minute individual business coaching session with Coach Biggs.
Through our educational leadership coaching, consulting, and training we provide practicing and aspiring leaders with strategies needed to build a bridge between their formal educational training and the actual leadership practices needed in today’s highly diverse learning communities. We invest time and energy into getting to know the leaders we support so that we can provide them with the right match of coaching, consulting, and training frameworks.
We share our educational leadership expertise with leaders through relevant, engaging, and interactive forums, training sessions, small-group discussions, structured group activities, one-on-one coaching and/or consulting, leadership assessment, simulations, and role-playing. This client-focused approach has made the Marketplace Dynamics, LLC Educational Leadership Team trusted experts with a knack for guiding leaders and their teams to get needed results.
- District and Higher Education Leadership Teams
Our team knows that district and higher education leaders have to rely on real-time data to drive decisions that affect every school, department, and other part of the entire organization. We form strategic partnerships and strengthen their use of standards-driven data that tell the story about how the organization as a whole is functioning, and about areas needing improvement. We collaboratively analyze and interpret multiple data sets before our team coaches and consults about systemic areas needing additional and targeted support. We then design and provide customized and ongoing professional development and training sessions to address system-wide gap areas, and we work with teams to help develop and implement inclusive curricula, high quality instructional practices, standards-based student assessments, and effective leader, instructor, and staff coaching and evaluation frameworks.
- Public Schools, Charter Schools, Private Schools
We get in the trenches with school leaders and their teams to support them in closing gaps in student outcomes. We coach, consult, and train school-level staff members on how to analyze and interpret student data to see where leadership and instructional support is needed, and then design and conduct customized and ongoing professional development to improve practices that influence student outcomes.
- Nonprofit Educational Agencies
Educational Leaders in nonprofit agencies play a critical role in providing effective student-centered educational programs and resources for 21st century students and learners, particularly those from vulnerable communities. We collaborate with teams from nonprofit agencies and provide comprehensive and customized on-site and online leadership development coaching, consulting, and training for agency staff and affiliates. Marketplace Dynamics, LLC is committed to empowering leaders to help cultivate globally competitive students who are ready for college and career.
There are three (3) extremely important laws in the field of Leadership Development that anyone desiring to experience leadership growth must fully understand.
- The Law of Influence
Leadership is simply about influencing people…nothing more, nothing less.
- The Law of The Lid
Leadership ability is the lid that determines a person’s level of effectiveness.
- The Law of Intentionality
Growth just doesn’t happen, we must be intentional about it. You have to be intentional to raise your leadership lid.
Leadership Growth Formula
When you combine the above leadership development laws, you get a profound understanding that leadership is about influencing people, and you influence people by raising the effectiveness of your leadership, and the only way to raise your leadership effectiveness is by being intentional because growth just doesn’t happen.
Leadership Growth 1st Step
The first step in beginning your intentional leadership development growth journey is to assess/measure where your leadership lid (your level of leadership effectiveness) currently is, and this is done through the use of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment. This assessment tool is designed to measure your current level of influence through your own “self assessment,” as well as through unlimited feedback from others around you, which is better known as “peer assessment.” The information/data gathered can then be used to develop a personalized leadership development plan.
- Self-Assessment – You assess yourself on each of the 64 Indispensable Leadership Qualities.
- Peer Assessment – Assessment by your Team Members, Family, Friends, Clients, Business Partners, Coworkers, Supervisor, Staff, Mentor, Executive Coach, etc.
Leadership Blind Spots
Leadership blind spots exist when our perception of portions of our leadership does not correlate with the perception of those following/experiencing our leadership.
- You think you are the best listener in the world, but 30 people who experience your leadership say differently.
- You say you’re a lifelong-learner and that you are teachable, but all your coworkers, or team members, or family members think you are a know it all.
Driving Blind Spots
Think of the blind spots in a car’s rearview and side mirrors. There is a specific angle where another car can be right next to you and yet the image of that car does not show in your rearview mirrors. The result of driving blind spots, just like the results of leadership blind spots, can be catastrophic.
- Blind Spots are what interviewees don’t easily see about themselves, but recruiters, hiring professionals and people within your inner circle can spot a mile away.
- Blind spots derail traction and success without leaving any telltale signs behind. They wreck your success, relationships, career, businesses, and purpose and make a clean getaway.
The use of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment, which is an online tool, allows us to identify and mitigate your leadership blind spots.
The Maxwell Online Leadership Assessment
- Measures 64 leadership attributes
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report - online and/or printed
- UNLIMITED number of raters located anywhere in the world: Team Members, Family, Friends, Clients, Business Partners, Direct Reports, Upper Management, Supervisors, Staff, Clergy, Neighbors, Spouse, Children, Colleagues, etc.
- Forms of Validation: Research and Psychometric
- Focused on Leadership Development
- Multi-Rater System – 360°
- Based on Dr. Maxwell’s curriculum, philosophy, teachings, books, and experience
- Anonymously written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form
- Category scores in The 5 Levels of Leadership (5 Ps + 5 Rs), developed by Dr. Maxwell
Developed By Dr. John C. Maxwell
The John Maxwell Leadership Game is a comprehensive game based on the teachings of leadership guru, Dr. John C. Maxwell. The game is fun and engaging, yet it challenges the participants to have open discussions about leadership principles and values.
It is designed to help leaders uncover gaps and areas for improvement within their leadership teams, and it helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and increase their effectiveness. It is essential for leaders to raise their leadership lids. Why? “Because everything rises and falls on leadership,” says Maxwell. Played with 6-12 participants. Great leadership assessment tool.
Key Points About The Leadership Game
- Strong Leadership Development Tool
- Powerful Teambuilding Experience
- Developed by The John Maxwell Team
- Adds Value to Any Team
- Fun and Engaging
- Develop Stronger Team Relationships
What teams are saying about The Leadership Game
- Gives you an opportunity to talk supportively about your teammates.
- Allows you to ask each other the tough questions and better understand the mission.
- Adds tremendous value through enhanced team communication & interaction.
- Powerful and fun way to increase the capacity of your team.
- Allows you to celebrate team successes.
- Crystalizes what you need to do to become a better organization.
If you want growth and stronger individual performance in your company or organization, make sure you contact us to schedule your team to play The Leadership Game.
Click below to request a session of The Leadership Game for your team.
As a certified and licensed Coaching, Consulting, Training and Speaking leadership development agency, we offer customized presentations to fit your individual or team needs and budgets, including:
- Lunch and Learn
- Keynote speech for your company sponsored event
- Half day and full day leadership workshop/seminar
- In-house corporate training
We provide effective team communication and structure important to forge relationships and equip your team with the proper attitudes to internally develop leaders. We work through goal setting and communication exercises that will bring cohesiveness to your group, ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
In addition, if requested we will incorporate your organization’s meeting theme, mission / vision statement or build on your existing training schedule to best fit the needs of your group.
Click below to be contacted regarding our Speaking, Workshops & Seminars.
Marketplace Dynamics, LLC offers customized Leadership Development Retreats for teams that want to raise their leadership lids (leadership effectiveness). This dynamic program guides participants through relevant and high-energy interactive activities, simulations and discussions.
Leadership teams also get immersed in unpacking communication barriers known to destroy chances for team and organizational creativity, productivity, and profitability.
Leadership retreats provide an excellent way for teams to pause and step back to get recalibrated, renewed, and refreshed while making sure everyone is moving in the same direction to achieve growth.
Retreats also give way to new learning and new perspectives shared by industry experts with a knack for guiding teams to focus on data to help them do the kind of needs assessments necessary to assist with developing and implementing measurable action steps. By having teams gather to strengthen their communication and collaboration, our leadership retreats can help teams get the results they want.
Key Benefits of a Leadership Retreat:
- Team members hear different perspectives about the work being done
- Taking time for teams to reflect is essential for team growth and development
- Transparent conversations keep the work focused on real-time needs
- Actual data can be used to drive discussions
- Industry experts and other professionals can guide new learning for team members
- Teams can connect and network with professionals not on the team
- Teams that are always working may not see blind spots hindering their growth
- Leadership Retreats are visible and measurable investments in building human capital
- Improve team communication and deconstruct barriers hindering organizational success
- Learn how to cultivate leadership qualities, raise leadership lids, and increase leadership influence
Leadership Retreat Options
- Half Day | Full Day | Weekend
- All presentations and activities led by expert trainers
- Leadership retreat can be held at a location of your choice OR at a location of our choosing
Click below to be contacted regarding your team’s Leadership Retreat.
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a live online class (held by teleconference with an online dashboard). Our facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, the sharing of expertise, and accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your professional and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, our online classes can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of our online classes:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your professional and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow from the experience and skills of the other participants
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting
- Create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Tap into optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Enjoy a sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there who understand your journey
- No travel or traffic involved. Participate from the comforts of any remote location
- Increased flexibility makes it easier to accommodate most people’s schedules
Click below to be contacted regarding our Online Classes.