Marketplace Dynamics, LLC is a certified and licensed* leadership development agency with a focus on Coaching, Consulting, and Training. We empower leaders by:
- Assessing and mitigating their “leadership blind spots.”
- Identifying and deconstructing “organizational silos.”
- Building capacity in organizational teams through team development training.
- Business Leadership Coaching, Consulting, and Training
- Educational Leadership Coaching, Consulting, and Training
- Business Leadership Coaching: Executives | Individuals | Entrepreneurs
- Educational Leadership Coaching: Administrators | Faculty | Educators
- Leadership Assessment
- The Leadership Game
- On-site Lunch & Learn Leadership Workshops
- Leadership Mastermind Classes (Face-To-Face or Online)
- Workshops, Seminars, Conferences
- Staff Leadership Retreats
Our Business Leadership Philosophy“Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.” ~ Dr. John C. Maxwell
Our coach, mentor and trainer, Dr. John C. Maxwell*, wrote a book where he makes the point that if you live by the invaluable laws of leadership growth, you will reach your leadership potential. The word potential comes from the Latin word potentia meaning, "power." It is a word based on possibilities because it looks forward with optimism. It describes something or someone that has the power to become something better if the circumstances are right. Potential is natural but undeveloped ability; latent or undeveloped talent; capable of being but not yet in existence.
In leadership development when we say that someone has undeveloped potential, what we are really saying is that they have undeveloped or untapped leadership power. So the power is there, it simply has to be tapped into. That’s where Marketplace Dynamics, comes in. We go alongside leaders and organizations and empower them to access their untapped leadership potential, also known as, untapped leadership power!
We teach Dr. Maxwell’s principle of, Learn it, Live it, and Lead it. In order to tap into your potential, you must:
- Learn empowering leadership principles.
- Put into action what you’ve learned by living it and practicing it daily because change does not happen in a day, but daily.
- The principle of, “each one teach one,” is foundational in leadership training. As you begin to see powerful results, lead it by teaching someone you see with untapped potential.
It was Benjamin Franklin who said, “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” We believe that transformational leadership growth has to be intentional and continual.
Our Educational Leadership Philosophy“Effective education leadership makes a difference in improving learning.” ~ The Wallace Foundation
Marketplace Dynamics, LLC is a certified and licensed leadership development agency with a focus on Coaching, Consulting, and Training. We empower educational leaders, institutions, and organizations by:
- Bridging the gap between formal education training and job-embedded practices
- Collaborating with teams to consistently analyze data to get results
- Designing and customizing professional learning opportunities to improve practices
The greatest asset of any organization is its people.
Educational leaders have to be intentional about constantly improving their leadership skills.
Professional learning that stems from actual data is more meaningful for leaders.
When educational leaders stay engaged and thrive, student learners are more likely to stay engaged and thrive.
Marketplace Dynamics provides data-focused and comprehensive professional learning services that move teams from where they are stuck to where they can thrive, get results, and transform leadership practices and organizational systems that influence student outcomes.
Our Core Values
We subscribe to what researchers such as Bolman & Deal say about reframing organizations to build and sustain effective systems, so we form strategic partnerships with leadership teams to help strengthen their use of standards-driven data that share truths about how organizations function as a whole, and about specific improvements needed to get results.
- We proactively collaborate with teams to analyze and interpret multiple data sets
- We take time to build relationships with and get to know leadership teams
- We design and customize interactive, engaging, and meaningful professional learning
- We coach, consult, and train teams to apply up-leveled practices
- We help teams track results of practices and transformative changes that are sticking
Our Marketplace Charge
Our Why (Vision & Mission Statements)
This is what drives us, energizes us, ignites us, compels us, and motivates us!
Our DNA (What we are made of)
“Excellence without excuse (SM)”
Vision Statement (What we strive to become)
Marketplace Dynamics’ vision is to be a dominant and impactful global player and influence in the transformative leadership space by applying gutsy, innovative, collaborative, and proven principles and practices.
Mission Statement (What we are called to do)
Marketplace Dynamics’ mission is to empower leaders by focusing on (1) blind spots (2) limiting beliefs (3) organizational silos
(4) untapped capacity on teams.
Strategy (How we do what we are called to do)
- Assess and mitigate leadership blind spots.
- Uncover and deconstruct limiting beliefs through the power of coaching and consulting.
- Identify and dismantle organizational silos through custom tailored systems.
- Cultivate capacity in organizational teams through team development training.
Terence H. Biggs II (aka Coach Biggs) is a published author and a certified and licensed elite business leadership coach, consultant, trainer, and speaker. As a seasoned business executive with years of experience on New York’s Wall Street and as a successful entrepreneur, Coach Biggs’ personal passion is the cultivation and development of human potential through the assessment and mitigation of “leadership blind spots.” He teaches that leadership blind spots can sabotage your business, your career, your relationships, and even your purpose. He’s the Founder & President of Marketplace Dynamics, LLC.
Dr. Sharon M. Biggs (aka Dr. Biggs) is a published author with years of executive experience in Educational Leadership at the state, district, and school levels. Dr. Biggs journeys with leadership teams to build and implement growth and systems improvement plans rooted in data and conducts lively, interactive, and meaningful training sessions. She has a passion for Identifying and deconstructing “organizational silos.” Dr. Biggs is Executive Vice President of Marketplace Dynamics, LLC.